Shopping at the marketplace in Marigot. Bought a table runner from the French lady. She had a limited stock and said did not expect more until May. Bought a handmade bracelet watch

Asked around the Lolo’s if Rosemary’s place was still operational but we only found a padlocked place. Years ago went there because it was my namesake. Had great snapper there every year except this one.

Stopped at a place across from ferry to have a refreshing drink and discuss where we’d have. lunch. Hubby wanted BeCool again and I wanted a place in the middle of town or Oplongoir across from yacht club. Tropicana won. I dislike that Marina now that it is in ruins Lunch was light and forgettable. Perhaps since their chef left to open his own place Be Cool across the way, it,s not the same.

Dinner with our neighbors in unit 10. Delightful conversation then off to bed. An early night.

I imagine to some my reports are boring. This visit so far has been totally different from years past. Even my usual focus on food has waned. But watching waves undulating and relaxing at BSV remain the same.

Last edited by RonDon; 03/04/2021 06:43 AM.