Over many years we’ve done a lot of boat trips and while I’ve never done the Celine I’ve only heard good things about it.

We have also done a few trips on the Eagle tour eco cat trips and they were very good. A nice large cat and they don’t pack you on like sardines. For sure I would NOT call it a party boat. Ddrinks were flowing but not with a party hearty approach.

One of the very best trips we’ve ever done was Miriam and Piets’ daysail on the Passaat which sadly was lost to the storm Irma a few years ago. They have a new boat, a cat which is what you asked for, and while I’ve not yet done their new trip yet, I’m willing to bet it will be a great sail when we do. I believe the name of the boat is No 1 SXM or something very similar to that.

Theirs is a low key true sail, not a booze cruise party hearty sail but a true day. or evening if that’s your pleasure, of sailing. The food was delicious and the wine flowed upon request. I personally can’t wait to do one of their sails on our next island trip and based on past experiences with them, I know it will be a great sail. My daughter has done it a few times already and enjoyed it as well. 😊😊

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."