[quote Ed.........” It does amaze me, talking to plenty of the locals here, how they are ''nervous'' about taking the vaccine, and many are choosing not to. Really wish the government would get more involved, both here and at home, to mandate every person to be vaccinated for the safety and health of others. “[/quote]

It surprises me, too, Ed that some are unwilling to take the vaccine but that’s human nature. Personally speaking, I couldn’t wait to get mine and I’m so glad both doses are now behind me and I’m presumed to be as safe as one can be in these questionable times.

But I have to say, if there’s any ONE THING I DON’T WANT it’s having the Federal Government, or any government for that matter, mandating my personal health choices. The Feds are already sticking their collective noses into too much, IMHO, so please, don’t let them add that end of healthcare to their menu. As the saying goes, “MY BODY - MY CHOICE” and while I think people should have their vaccinations, it’s their personal choice, not mine, yours or Uncle’s.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."