|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
14 members (IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, Caribman, L'Attitude, daveb7, JimandJane, shieneehead, Granite13, BarbyandLeo, 4 invisible),
356
guests, and
113
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861 |
Florida is bursting at the seams with tourists right now - we have never seen anything like it.
I know Dream Yacht Charters has boats - friends chartered this past December and had a less than stellar experience with the boat, unfortunately. It was not the norm of their experience with Dream.
Their pictures looked great - but I didn’t get the feeling it was something they would do again. No comparison to the USVI/BVI/Abacos from what I gathered.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|