I have gotten into a habit of reading the BVI News and The Platinum BVI every couple days to see if there is any relaxation of the entry protocols. Well this morning in the BVI News I read that Mr. Kellner , the billionaire that has that golf course you see from the water along the Nail Bay coast of Virgin Gorda, and owns Saba Rock was killed in a helicopter crash in Alaska. I was not aware that he owned the Sugarcane Restaurant for a number of years.

After the Hurricane I was told he supplied barges and materials from the US and donated them to the effort.

Then I open the BVI Platinum and see they have 9 new cases of CoVid that seem to be community spread. They have had 0 or 1 case for a good while. Anyway the vaccination program seems to have a lot of vaccine and not enough arms willing to get the shot. One article talked about moving to a one day quarantine of vaccinated tourists if enough of the population was vaccinated. Sadly the comments seem to reinforce that many fear taking the shot.

At any rate you can Google BVI news and BVI Platinum for details. I was looking for a better news day.