Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Terry---not sure which pharmacy you are talking about, but if you're staying at Beachside and the pharmacy is on the French side, that will consume half a day. I don't know whether it's worth it, to save $150 or not. I personally am also struggling with the ethical question, that the Red Cross testing is supposed to be for those who are staying on the French side only. As of now, my thought is that we will probably do the Medwork one in Simpson Bay. I would much rather have an appointment and get in and out, if I'm paying for it.

Carol, I was thinking that from the beginning, even looked up Medwork for an appointment. Then we heard the pharmacy, in Marigot, gives a hard copy right away.
I had heard that the Red Cross was for the French side and it is far, so I was asking Ed just in case, we happened to be close by.
We leave on a Tuesday, so Monday is the only day for us.
The whole thing is nerve wracking ---hope we get through our tests here first!!! smile

We tried to find the form on EHAS for the return, but haven't found it yet. Trying to get it all done.

Thanks Carol, we will probably book that appointment and be done with it!!!