Another morning of coffee-and on our porch over-looking the brilliant blue green Caribbean waters. It’s such a treat to wake up to this each morning and sip our coffee as the occasional catamaran or sailboat passes by. Dreading the realities of going home soon because we won’t be having our coffee on our rear porch for a while yet.

We spent some serious time at the pool today and being the only ones there was pleasant, too. We also spent some time watching the Jet Blue flight that I’m thinking might not have made it out today. From our vantage point it looked like there might have been something wrong with a door but that’s strictly a guess, and it’s possible they did get out and this evening we were looking at a different JB plane in the same general area. I probably shouldn’t speculate ........ too late!

We had dinner at Mario’s Restaurant at the Cliffs. The service was incredible, the food delicious and the best of the best was our dinner companions. Thanks for making the evening so enjoyable.

I had the crispy duck and of course, the creamy onion soup Mario is noted for. We’ve been fans since he was by the bridge in Sandy Ground and followed him to Porto Cupecoy but I have to say, this location is, IMHO, about as good as it gets. It wasn’t what I’d call an inexpensive evening but, IMHO, it was worth every penny to spend an evening with these friends in such a lovely setting.

We returned home at about 11:00 and we were both surprised to see considerably more activity around Maho than we’ve seen any other night since we’ve been here.

So home and to bed, hoping to hit the sleepy-byes quickly tonight.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."