We just got back with our first crew of college graduates (my son and his friends) and will be back on the boat around the same time you guys are down there with my daughter and her friends. We really enjoyed the following spots and although we had a bit more than a week decided not to do St. Croix unless we could give it more time.

We picked up the boat at Yacht Haven Grande which made provisioning super easy with a trip to Cost U Less and Pueblo. Spent the night on the dock and had dinner at Tickles which we really enjoyed

Day 1: Honeymoon Bay, Water Island: Dinghy’s Bar on the beach was fun. You have to anchor.
Day 2: Snorkeled Buck Island during the day and then got a mooring ball at Honeymoon Bay, St. John
Day 3: Hung out at Honeymoon Bay, St. John and took the dinghy to Cruz Bay for dinner and drinks that night.
Day 4: Maho Bay swimming with the turtles and hanging at Maho Crossroads. Took an impromptu trip up to Windmill Bar and it was really cool. I don’t recommend going from Maho as it was a long and expensive cab ride but definitely something to check out. Get there early and be patient. They only let 100 people in at a time so there is often a wait if they have live music.
Day 5: Coral Bay and Lime Out (the floating taco bar) for the day and then spent the night in Great Lameshur with some amazing snorkeling.
Day 6: We planned to spend the day and night at Christmas Cove but a big storm hit this day so we tucked into Cannel Bay.
Day 7: Spent the day at Christmas Cove snorkeling and doing water sports. Got shut out of pizza because we didn’t order it until noon and it was going to be a 3-4 hour wait. Took the boat back to it’s mooring ball in Redhook and had dinner at Duffy’s which is always a fun “young people’s “ hangout.

Sue
s/v Ripple
Leopard 40

[Linked Image]