Thank you xrayman67!!!! You are the reason I started digging into this today!!!

ECM56, am I missing something??? I've checked with Dolphin Water Taxi & read & reread the USVI Portal so if I'm wrong, please let me know! Wish I'd known about this before today! I have long distance $$ phone calls to make the appointments for return testing on VG and filled the paperwork out for all six of us...twice...because I was afraid my handwriting was too messy and I wanted to avoid any complications. So to figure out today that we can avoid all that fun at the VG clinic is great news.

"Every traveler aged five or older who enters the U.S. Virgin Islands by air or sea, including anyone in-transit to another destination, is required to use the USVI Travel Screening Portal AND to submit a COVID-19 test result prior to travel."

"a COVID-19 antigen (rapid) test from a nasal or throat swab sample taken and NEGATIVE result received (both within five days of commencement of travel to the Territory)

OR

a COVID-19 antibody (rapid) finger stick or blood draw test taken and POSITIVE result received (both within four months of commencement of travel to the Territory)"