|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
18 members (RogerAndBeth, Good Boy Gus, KC2SXM, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, BeckyMac, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, 4 invisible),
402
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Carol - thanks, I saw that. But that answer prompted this question and if I can do a BVI test only 2 days before travel, I can reduce my tests from 3 to 1. Otherwise I need to do a free test tomorrow, a $120 test on Friday and another $120 on Saturday plus the 4-hour round trip by train for each one. While tests (both rt-PCR and quick-tests) here in Germany are free, they don't send results for 48 hours and don't work on weekends so I can't use those for this trip and need to do those special tests  is it 2 days before travel or BVI arrival? If it's 3-5 days before arrival, you're fine. Also, Malcom was tested in STT on the same day as arrival so based on that I'd say you're going to be OK but would wait for official word...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|