So let me be clear on my earlier post. When we arrived, there was one long line coming into immigration from the bus. At the front of that line their was a gentleman that was asking for your paperwork a long with a lady that was walking up and down the line telling everyone to have their paperwork out for inspection. NOW, when you reached that gentleman he looked at our paperwork (printed) and told us to go to our immediate left ( down the ramp ). Others with it on their phone we able to go down the stairs ( which is NOT the ramp, and go to the other line that is where you receive your stamp and entry ). We on the other hand had to meet yet another gentleman and the end of the ramp. His question is, how many in your party, is this your paperwork? Then he is monitoring the booths against the back of the ramp, when one opens, he directs you to that booth, for the young lady to examine your paperwork and receive your stamps ( postage stamps, in case you catch covid so they can mail your body back because the insurance is useless. A little fun, calm down ). All of this time, the people with the info on their phone have been processing thru the LAST line towards immigration, while us lackeys ( or as I call us, sheepople ) with printed paperwork are now try to play caught up with the ones that were smart enough to just have it on their phones. I just wanted to clear that up for any future travers headed to SXM. I know sometimes people just don’t pay attention to their complete surroundings, and are all caught up in this pandemic.

As far as the entry insurance, anyone on here done any research into that? What I mean by that is, has anyone checked out email addresses, property searches, owners of property, owners of web base companies, lawyers that represent owners alike, and most of ALL, money trails? I would normally say follow the money, but in this case you have to follow the whole. I’m just asking, because I know there are some very smart folks on this board, I’m just asking. And yes, to answer what’s in the back of your mind, I have. Please let me know what you think. I have to go now, making a big batch of koolaid right now.