Hello JS (and all readers: )

Hopefully the following does not violate any rules (not a rule or manual reader by birth. smile ) If it does, mea culpa.

We have chartered in the BVI several times over the course of the last 10+ years. It is one of our favorite things to do every two to three years.

The first time out, I did a fair bit of research. That and a referral from a sailing friend of mine led me to BVI Yacht Charters. They were very aggressively priced, had a great selection and came with a positive reference. In the end it was a great decision. Although I do a bit of research every time before securing a vessel, I always come back to BVI Yacht Charters (BVIYC.) They tend not to get much press / reviews, are a bit hidden on the island, do not have a "snazzy" charter base; but the boats and the service are top notch.

Like in all things, sometimes something goes wrong - mechanically. The one time we had an issue, I thought they bent over backwards to resolve as quickly as possible.

I typically never (I repeat never) advocate on public forums. This post is a strong indication of how favorably I feel about BVIYC. I would post the link to their website, but I anticipate that might be a "no no."

Cordially,
S&M (yep, our initials.)