Our crew of fourteen will arrive on St. Thomas this July 23rd, a little over two weeks. After an overnight at Emerald Beach Resort, we have a pending 'Chillout Water Taxi' the next day to transfer us to Voyage Charters. Supposedly the West End port is now open for vaccinated individuals, and BVI based water taxis have been approved to bring travelers from St. Thomas, although I have no official verification of the exact protocols. In addition, we have three young unvaccinated children in our group. Now I understand vaccinated travelers will be required to take a 'rapid antigen' test upon arrival, but I understood BVI only had the PCR test available? The folks at Chillout Water Taxi and Voyage Charters have been very responsive, except apparently no one knows exactly what the specific protocols will be for our arrival. We will 'go with the flow' and hopefully it will all work out. If someone is faced with jumping through these same 'hoops' during the next couple of weeks and has something to share, let us know.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com