We overlapped with both of you. We were there March 1-8. I agree that they should do something better than Jamaica Tours for getting to the resort. We were put on one bus, then moved to another and still had to wait for a while. Still beats the ride to Negril.

We have been there when there were a lot fewer people. The service was not as good this time, but that's because there were more people they had to serve. But, it was still better than most resorts we have been to. We never heard Freddie yell at anyone either. When I asked him about towels, he did make sure they got some out right away.

We like the beds. What is hard for some is great for others, I guess.

Some downsides: They often did not have enough towels. They have taken to cutting towels in half for the restaurants. We used to count on grabbing towels there, but now they are only by the pool. The half-towel thing is really cheap. We had more mosquito problems than we had before, in spite of deep woods off.

Okay, I went to a nudist resort to be nude. There were some days I never put on a stitch of clothing and I never wore more than a towel or sarong. Nearly everyone dressed for dinner every night. There were times I was the only one nude. I'm not shy about it, but I got stares from one table one night when I stood up. I thought that rather strange. They do know where they are, right? They have a rule now that you cover you middrift when going to the buffet, which is a great idea. I wrapped a towel each time. Worked great. Some slutwear, but mostly resort wear.

Piano bar was great except one night when a group decided to come in and have a loud conversation. We had to leave because we could not hear the music. They also should run a bar in there, since it's really a Piano ___.

The weather was nice for us. It rained one afternoon pretty heavily and was sometime pretty windy, but the pool was sheltered and great, if a bit cool. There was nearly always a hot tub and the water slide was only nearly all of the time.