Thank you, Bluesfan. We really enjoyed this last trip, even though it was totally different. I drove (first time in 30 years), even paralleled park on the left side by the lolos (Bill told me I couldn't do it!) Cedric put two chairs under a palm tree for us at the Perch, gave us the parking spot right by it, and the list goes on. The staff at Simpson Bay Villas were so kind. Always ready to help me with Bill's wheel chair. We had "our table" at Chez Leandras. At the market in Marigot, the t-shirt lady let me take shirts to Bill while he waited in the car. He tried them on there, made his choice and I returned to pay. Such generosity. Kudos to the staff at PJIA airport. They are professional, ready, and wonderful. They even put me in a wheel chair when we arrived so I could stay up with them. ATL could take come serious lessons on how to handle wheel chair assistance. There are some memories that we shall cherish. I hope you smile as you read them. I agree, we can always hope for a miracle and just maybe..... smile

Last edited by daily2; 07/29/2021 08:11 AM.