I have flown with them multiple times in the past, and have had good experiences for the most part. Checked luggage is not included in their most basic fares, so it's wise to bump it up to what they call 'Blue' which allows you one checked bag plus one smaller carry-on. They've cut back on many of the routes they previously covered, but that's almost to be expected as all the airlines are still recovering from the pandemic. I would check the status of my flights weekly to ensure there aren't any changes that catch you by surprise, but their Mondays and Saturdays schedules should be pretty solid. On the return flight from SXM to EWR I would pay close attention to the layover time there because they'll have to clear customs and immigration at that point (plus any additional COVID b.s. that may still be going on the December). I would personally suggest a minimum 90 minute layover or longer in Newark if possible. Overall, I'm okay with Jet Blue, but all of the North American airlines need careful monitoring during these unusual times.