Originally Posted by caribbeangirl13
Has anyone used the 6 pack for more than 3 people? We were planning on using this in November for our return to STT but it would only let me put in 3 names (as stated above).

You can use the 6 pack for 6 people if you like. There is no connection between the order information and the account used to take the tests. Each person will create their own account and when the login, the proctor has no idea who ordered them.

To the OP:

1. I would drop the idea of the PCR test. No need to go thru the stress of the timing. Just go to the same CVS and get an antigen test; much quicker and cheaper
2. You may have to pay the $50 test fee when you register on the portal instead of in person. This requirement seems to keep changing.
3. Is Seahorse a BVI company? If not, you may want a backup water taxi because I think only BVI based water taxis can enter currently.
4. Make sure you have a confirmation from your villa before you start the portal because you'll need to upload it. It would be wise to have all names on it if possible. You didn't mention, but I assume they are on the list of Gold Seal Approved accommodations available here.

Last edited by JasonHelmbrecht; 09/07/2021 09:03 AM.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com