Like many, we haven't chartered since pre-covid and I am getting really antsy to get back to the islands. Thinking of scheduling something for next February for my family and possibly a friend for each of our two daughters. MAYBE my son and his girlfriend, but I think they will be stuck at college during that time. Seems like the BVIs are in a constant state of flux and though we are all vaccinated, I don't really want to schedule a charter originating in the BVIs until we can pretty freely travel between the US an BVI without having to deal with testing. That said, I would like the option of entering the BVIs should things open up between now and February. So, I am thinking that chartering out of the USVI will be our best bet. We'd be close enough to the BVIs in the event we can enter (and return back to the USVI) without excessive testing requirements. And it doesn't seem like it should be too tough getting down and into the USVI - am I correct that no testing is required for US citizens on the entry into the USVI as well as return to the states? Also, if we can't get into the BVIs I would like the option of cruising over to the SVIs. Once again, any limits on US citizens travelling by boat between the USVI and SVIs? I have sailed from Puerto Rico mainland to the BVIs and back a few times so I am familiar with the area and conditions. I'm really only concerned about COVID protocol. Any input or thoughts on these plans? Anything I'm missing or not considering?

Thanks!

Matt