Need to put into perspective:

Going to Grand Case from Marigot, turn at the normal location and going to turn right 1/2 way up to go over to the bridge area and old Calimos..... road blocked... construction ... hole that would eat your car... so continue up to the corner at Bistro Caribes.... now we continue

And we will not talk about the total cluster *&%% today.

Just saying the thought was I saw another car (two cars) ahead turn right.. so how much traffic could there be.. but concrete truck staring me in the face about a block down the road .... rental car vs concrete truck.... any way rental car can win???? Does that count the car that I thought I would follow..... rental car vs concrete truck.... other car is backing up in reverse.... rental car vs concrete truck...... back up in reverse, just barely... honked at... rental car vs concrete truck..... take the honks, back up and run away from the concrete truch with the rental car the other way..... do not know the result of the other rental car vs the concrete truck.. not my problem...

Last I saw in the rear view mirror was concrete truck.... Concrete truck wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Eric_Hill; 10/04/2021 08:17 PM.

Eric Hill
TTOL Sponsors