Today I emailed EHAS to hopefully get my own copy of approval for the BinaxNowAg home test. I have copied the exchange below.

Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 4:12 PM
To: EHAS <EHAS@sintmaartengov.org>
Subject: Clarification re Abbott BinaxNow Ag home test

Good morning – I hope this finds you well.

The Government of Sint Maarten’s web site states (at St. Maarten now accepting Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card rapid antigen test (sintmaartengov.org)) that you accept the Abbott BinaxNow COVID-19 AG Card test. I would like written confirmation that you also accept this same test when administered at home in combination with eMed telehealth services and eMed lab results. This test is monitored/proctored via telehealth services and will provide the needed documentation of a negative result to then be uploaded to your EHAS website.

I am sure you receive many, many similar emails daily and very much appreciate the time taken to review and respond to my inquiry. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please stay safe.

Linda Lehmann
--------------------
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 1:24 PM
To: Linda Lehmann <lindalehmann@outlook.com>
Cc: wendydoranyorkehas@gmail.com; Richardson, Sherry <Sherry.Richardson@sintmaartengov.org>
Subject: RE: Clarification re Abbott BinaxNow Ag home test

Good afternoon Miss/ Mrs. Lehmann

Thank you for contacting St. Maarten EHAS.

My name is Jacquelyn Walker I am one of the EHAS administrative assistant with the island of St Maarten.

Pursuant to your question below yes the Abbott ID Now is accepted but results from home covid-19 collection test kits will also not be accepted. Hope to have informed you adequately.

Regards,
St, Maarten Tourism Bureau,
Jacquelyn Walker,
--------------------
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 4:28 PM
To: EHAS <EHAS@sintmaartengov.org>
Subject: RE: Clarification re Abbott BinaxNow Ag home test

Is this true even though the home test is the Abbott BinaxNow Ag Card test? Others who have asked the same question I am asking have been told it is accepted, so I am confused. I look forward to your clarification.
--------------------
Good afternoon Miss/ Mrs. Lehmann

Thank you for contacting St. Maarten EHAS.

My name is Jacquelyn Walker I am one of the EHAS administrative assistant with the island of St Maarten.

Pursuant to your question below the test is accepted but home test kits collection we don’t accepted. Please visit our webpage stmaartenehas.com travel/ requirements.

Regards,
St, Maarten Tourism Bureau,
Jacquelyn Walker,
--------------------

So . . . . my concern is that both bdeeley and KathyD242424 have received emails stating that the BinaxNow Ag Card test is accepted. BUT neither of their emails say the BinaxNow Ag HOME TEST is accepted.

I guess my question is: can EHAS tell from the test result that it was the home test?

[Linked Image]