|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
18 members (steve74, campers20, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, SAS, Anniemas, EllenL, lovemysxm, davidandsusannj, 3 invisible),
404
guests, and
138
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I am trying to get my ducks in a row for my late November trip. Looking at testing options going home I planned on using the proctored Emed tests. Did some research and the online reviews are truly horrid. Most on the forum seem to like them. I am trying to grasp the difference here from other reviews. Has anyone not been able to produce a testing result accepted for return travel? What are average wait times to get a proctor online? Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|