|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,017
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
mgh
Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2010
|
|
|
12 members (Caribman, Bob O, jeepers, SXMScubaman, mchirgwin, marksxm, DanS, caribmichael, Rumlover, mez, CarolinaSailor, 1 invisible),
1,036
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9 |
We just got back from Tortola and I'm sure it's been talked about multiple times here, but I did not know we had to go through the USVI portal AGAIN on the way back to USVI. I knew we had to do it going down but not coming home. We had to hustle up and do it on the boat ride back to St John and had all of our green bar codes half way to St John. So did you already do a test for return to the US that you then uploaded to the USVI portal? Proctored?
Last edited by MrEZgoin; 11/01/2021 07:31 PM.
M4200 MANTA
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|