TANDP--If you don't need a private pool where you can be nude, there are tons of options of places with a private pool. Most of the places that have a private pool are in 2 story condo complexes, so that the neighbors can look down at your pool. If you will accept a shared pool, there are many, many more. There are a bunch of places in Orient Village area that have pools, shared or private. What the vast majority of them DON'T have is any view of the ocean. Princess Manon referred to above appears to be in what used to be called Caribbean Princess condos. We stayed there a long time ago. It's a little far of a walk from the square at night, but the balcony does have beautiful views. IF the bedrooms weren't on the second floor, I would probably have booked this one, one time. I've never stayed here, but always kind of wanted to check it out.. Macassi2 I'm not sure, but I think that Macassi is a bit closer to the Village. According to Annemarieke, the pool there is private enough for c/o sunbathing.

Again, if it were me, I'd take a look at gobeach and ask Annemarieke for a recommendation.

Carol Hill