After re-reading my post, I realized that we sounded like demanding arrogant guests expecting the captain to drop his cup of coffee and figure the whole power loss thing out . I should clarify...one of our crew talked to him on the dock about the power as he headed to the dining room and he said he was aware. Another of our crew not knowing the previous conversation, saw him drinking his coffee...paid for it...and told him about the power loss. Yep, he was aware. Our phones hadn't been charging...which we needed for our e-med tests...so naturally we were a little stressed out. We didn't demand anything....we just wish he had been a little more proactive when he knew about it before he left the boat. I think at this point we were kind of fed up with him and his attitude. He had done nothing by drive/anchor the boat and enjoy nice meals on shore ( which I know is part of the deal ), But even when we had breakfast on the boat, he kind of sat back and expected us ( the girls ) to serve him.

As for the tip, we based it on 10% (because of the level of service ) of the cost of chartering the boat. I guess he forgot about the lovely room at Scrub we paid for our 1st night.

Anyway thank you for the comments, we really did have a wonderful time...I mean how could you not????