Definitely on the downside of our two weeks now.

Breakfasted, such as it was, on our balcony as we watched a cruise ship heading into port and a couple of huge yachts lining up to go into the lagoon. The season looks to be a better one this year if the return of the big boys is any indication. And Lord only knows, the people of the island deserve a good one.

So I didn’t see it leave, but the cruise ship that’s been anchored off Simpson Bay almost the whole time we’ve been here is gone. And with it gone again we can see Saba through the haze. The other near islands are lost to us still though they were very visible the first few days here. And as I say this, my Cabana Boy and DH is busily engrossed in making us lunch. Ah, life is good…….and lunch was yummy!😊😊

Not doing very much walking again this trip but I am consistently in awe of the beautiful plantings and full gardens around Beachside. Everywhere you look there are gorgeous shrubs and plantings and if you look around there’s almost always a staff member raking and tidying up the gardens.

Dinner was shared with friends who, like us, owned timeshare weeks at The Towers and lost them in the latest debacle post Irma. I’m not sure but I think we introduced them to Beachside Villas as so many had done for us. It was love at first stay for them, too.

Anyhoo, we had a lovely dinner at Le Moulin Fou, a long time favorite of all of us. It was a beautiful evening for dining al fresco on their patio. We ‘heard’ that the former Cheri’s property has just been sold as of last week but that’s as much as anyone could tell us. No clue what might be going in there but I just hope it isn’t a place with clappers. Dinners were all delicious as always……filet, lobster pasta and two rack of lamb dinners plus the guys had desserts which were both incredible. Thanks to old friends for another lovely island evening.

And now to lalaland.

Almost forgot - returned from dinner to discover our resident cruise ship is back and once again, beautifully lighted.

Attached Files 7E04AFC8-EFD1-4EE2-B8B7-BAC1AAF40EA5.jpeg239F1CDE-3883-4385-ADA3-E20B6A91572F.jpegE5BAE0FF-D0C2-4ACF-A90C-E09570CED719.jpeg

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."