First, thank you all for the extremely helpful information I’ve read thru for the past week. Forums like these are an amazing thing. My new bride and I are excited to explore the BVIs for the first time!

Wanted to get some feedback on Itinerary and all about some helpful restaurants, day charters, etc.

1/2 - fly into EIS - (My understanding is come with a negative test and be prepared to be tested again - both vax’d)

1/2-1/4 - The Sugar Mill

1/4-1/6 - Saba Rock

1/6 - 1/12 - Scrub

1/12 - Scrub to EIS back home. (Do you need to test out to get back to STT?)

I anticipate first day will be maxing and relaxing and wondering the general Sugar Mill area.

Are there any must see items on this side of Tortola?

Is water taxi the best form of transfer from Sugar Mill to our stay at Saba Rock? (I assume chill out or dolphin)

I anticipate a whole day charter on 1/5 (our full day based at Saba) and either hitting baths or Anegada. Any other suggestions? Any suggestions on smaller day charter providers? Any update on BEYC?

We may do another day charter once we are based at Scrub as well if there’s other must see.

Once at Scrub, are there any other accessible restaurants besides the resort ones? If not, suggestions on other restaurants from here would be great?

Definitely trying to get to foxy’s for a day.

What have I missed? TIA!