Recap of our November 3 weeks trip.

Getting there: flew United from EWR non-stop, all went well, including getting tested at Patient First and getting approval from EHAS.
Stayed at Beachside Villas as usual. Beach was good size but the water was on a ruff side for the most of our trip. Met whole bunch of November crowd TTOLers including Pat and Bill and his wife of “ Wildbill”, had some good conversations floating in the pool.
Dining: All breakfasts were in and consisting mostly of eggs, bacon and pastries from either Jules or Le Sucarie.
Had couple of lunches at BBB, love their hamburgers. Tried something new this trip for lunch- Lagoonies, had burgers, were good but like them better at BBB. Also first for us was a lunch at Rancho del Sol on the main road in Orient. Husband enjoyed muscles in the wine sauce, another person in our party said his hamburger was really good and I really liked their chicken spring rolls and Caesar Salad. Service was really proper and place was packed with French patrons. Ironically waiter asked us if we wanted to leave a tip upon presentation of our bill, we said no, he said ok, no problem. Still thumbs up to that place.
Dinners were at Fat Tony’s for their steak night, steak eaters enjoyed them, I had ribs and actually liked them more than the ones I had at a Lo-Lo in Grand Case and Captain D’s in Simpson Bay. Al Pasha for some middle eastern twice, always enjoy there. Tried Vesna for the first time and really enjoyed it also. As our June trip the highlight was again my husbands B-day dinner at Palapa Grill, it is becoming out favorite restaurant at the moment. Thanksgiving dinner was at Pineapple Pete’s and was somewhat disappointing for majority at our table of 10 this year, was not bad but just OK and we been doing thanksgiving dinner there for years. But in their defense they were packed but service was fine. Other nights cooked at BSV on the grill.
Returning home was not bad. Scheduled Covid test through BSV and lady came and did it in our unit with immediate results for $60 per person, very convenient. Printed all forms in BSV office and was all set to go next day. Flight on United to EWR was departing at 7pm and airport was manageable that late. Got home at 1 am to much delight of our 3 dachshunds pups.
Booked for next November already.

Luda

Life is short, travel the World.