I went on this in November. The boat is beautiful, and the food was decent; I wouldn't call it the "gourmet" that their website states, but good. Both breakfast and lunch were served. Captain and chef were both French. They both smoked while sailing, which I found offputting if not dangerous. Also, there really was no "crew," as the chef considered herself just a chef. All drinks were self-serve due to that. I and the two friends who were with me found getting down the ladder into the water very difficult. It went straight down, wasn't slanted at all, and really was very hard to navigate. The captain was pretty ingenious in helping me into the water, and I appreciated the effort he went to.

That said, a friend also had difficulty getting into the water. At one point, she asked the captain to let go of her, which he did not do. As a result, her very thin skin peeled off her arm. Captain wrapped it up, but she decided she needed to see a doctor, so the boat turned around. It took an hour to get back to Bobby's Marina. I won't go into the cluster of finding a clinic open late on a Friday afternoon as that's another story entirely.

I can't really recommend this excursion. Had there been no injury, my opinion might not be as slanted as it is.

[Linked Image]