|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
14 members (snmhanson, NumberCruncher, Kennys, Linas, Caribob, DBESXM, RickinAtlanta, Naxos, mark37, S/Y Mockingbird, charlie, 3 invisible),
429
guests, and
43
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
I used Travel Insured International for our VG trip. They are on the BVI approved list and came up when I narrowed results to show COVID coverage on Insuremytrip.com I think I paid under $300 for a family of 4. I played around with the numbers to get a premium I could live with. This one had good medical/Evac/repatriation. Like many, I wasn't asked to provide it but I felt better knowing i had it.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|