After a surprisingly pain free flight on Frontier, we made it through customs, got our car from Sax, and checked in to our rooms at Divi. We couldn’t make our owned week in November, so we sublet from an another owner for my wife’s birthday week accompanied by younger son and his wife on their babymoon. A very nice two bedroom with views of Great Bay. After check in we did a grocery run to Carrefour, which is always a pleasure. We had a late dinner Saturday at Pure Ocean at Divi. My pasta was very good. My wife’s calamari was fine, but her lobster bisque was inedible. Somehow ended up tasting like burnt bean soup with a hint of crustacean. The younger folk had no complaints. Sunday was a quiet day recovering from travel and staying out of the rain. Breakfast and lunch in the room followed by a light dinner of schwarma at Little Jerusalem. Excellent as always. Today was sun and swimming at Divi with afternoon shopping in Phillipsburg. Tonight will be a late dinner at La Villa for the wife’s Valentines birthday.