Originally Posted by Murdock
Hi there, I am certain I have seen some photos of this hike many years ago, but can someone who has done it share some information on hiking the road from white bay up beginning west and then north ....(not the hike/road from Great Harbor to White Bay and vice/versa but the other way around).

From pictures, it looks like you get rewarded with some amazing views of white bay, but I have no idea how long it takes to hike and return to town.

Is it best to hike around and then down the road to Rudy's? OR is it worth continuing on all the way down to the Little Harbor area 'T' in the road?

I am certain I could get a taxi for this...but would prefer to walk/hike some of it.

Will be following as I also would love to hike something similar.

Captain Ward got a brainy idea to climb the hill one morning we were anchored in Great Harbour.
Made it to the top but rocky and not advisable , especially if too many rum drinks the night before .

Attached Files 684BD59A-3A81-4A0B-A9BC-D713AC3A0527.jpegDCE932FA-AEED-49FA-AEBD-EA4D1890A751.jpeg0C97DE3A-8DEC-46DC-BA00-427BBA8B7518.jpeg

Kim