|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, 7 invisible),
383
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125 |
I booked a shared water taxi with Dolphin for 2 people from Scrub to St Thomas. They said they make regular runs from Scrub. I confirmed with them 3 times. Yesterday I sent a tex confirming todays departure. They informed me they don’t have any other guests going from Scrub to st Thomas today and told me we could take the ferry or pay $945 for water taxi. My annoyances at this are twofold: 1. If I hadn’t reached out to them yesterday when were they going to let me know they can’t make the run as a shared taxi 2. Nowhere in their confirmation emails does it state they won’t make the run if they’re not full.
Sigh …..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|