Hey All,
Not to start another thread about testing but hoping someone can help with a few questions specific to my situation. We're a family of 4 flying direct from Toronto to SXM on March 13th for a week stay in Pelican Key. We are 39M, 36F, 8F, 4M. My wife and I are fully vaxxed and boosted. Our 8 year old daughter is fully vaxxed but not yet eligible for a booster and our son is under 5 and therefore unvaccinated. So now some specific questions:

1) So my understanding of the current rules to enter SXM (I understand they may be changing) is that based on our family info above only my daughter would need a test because she is over 5 but doesn't yet have a booster. We've scheduled her for an antigen test within 24 hours of our departure to SXM. Let's say the rules don't change further and we have to go through with this is there any specific info I need to ask be included or is the test result you get from a pharmacy for travel purposes pretty standard and should have everything EHAS will need?

2) It appears that as of March 1st the rules will be changing so anyone with 2 doses would no longer need a test. If that is the case I believe no one in my family would require a test to enter SXM. Anyone believe that is incorrect? In addition to that, if I don't need test results, how far in advance of my trip can I do the EHAS application? Obviously it will be after March 1st if rules are changing but could I do it anytime after that or is there a certain time period before that I am allowed to apply?

3) For my return to Canada at least some of us will need to get a rapid antigen test within 24 hours of departure from SXM. If we're staying in Pelican Key near Simpson Bay is there any rapid antigen testing sites close by that anyone would recommend that can give results on the spot? Is there a list of testing centres anywhere? The test will need to be on a Saturday afternoon for a Sunday mid-day flight.

Appreciate any knowledge from those that have been through this already! Thanks!