|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible),
388
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125 |
I am down until March 16th on Sea Tiger, distinctive orange canvas and of course, a large Orange Clemson Tiger Paw.
Wes - I have to tell you this. As you know, we were on Sea Tiger in December. Beautiful boat and so well appointed! When I reserved it I didn't think about the name. Get to TMM and I see the orange paw and thought - oh my. We're big Ohio State fans - hahahaha! We always enjoy other fans on Sea Tiger! Over the years, we have had many OSU fans. We enjoy friendly rivalry. Sea Tiger is one of the most recognizable boats in the BVI. Perhaps the orange canvas... perhaps the 16 foot diameter Tiger Paw on the sail... or perhaps because we have the most fun ;-) She's a beautiful boat Wes!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|