Originally Posted by GettinBye
As I mentioned in another thread I have a place on Virgin Gorda for a month next January It accommodates four couples at a time (including us). So I will be organizing groups coming and going. For the initial group, I'd like everyone to fly out of Boston together just to make life easy. I was going to just put the one way flights on my credit card and let them pay me back. (I like the miles) My question is- is there a reason TO book all 7 (I'm going a two days early to prepare) on one "ticket" as a group traveling together? Or does it make more sense to break them up ? My fear is I will get couple 3 on the plane and go to book the 4th couple and it won't accommodate. From a travel agent's perspective, is there a reason to keep the group together ? Or a more compelling reason to just book them separately should someone have an emergency and not be able to go....... I will be going thru this in weeks two and three as well but they're coming from separate parts of the country so a no-brainer.

Thank you in advance for any advice

I book it all so it gest done right...you may want to look at charter flight on 2nd leg with 8 people. We use Island Birds