"Up with the sun. Gone with the wind".
Woke with another song lyric in my head as I saw the sky change colors this morning through the windows. We never closed the drapes the whole time we were here, we enjoy waking to the sun in the morning while here. Sitting on the patio this morning wrapping this whole trip up. Putting the villa together and enjoying the few moments before the last chapter. But enough about leaving.

We woke yesterday to the usual. Coffee and patio time. We got up and got going a little faster with knowing that we didn't want to waste our last day with all the hoops we have to jump through to get home. So we all did our online covid tests, one at a time so we didn't take up all the bandwith on the wifi. Got those done with no problems. We used the Navica brand and used the app. Seamless and results in 15 mins to the app and an email. We got J&T all taken care of with the Verifly app. We on the other hand had to wait to check in on Jet Blue so we decided to not waste anymore time away from the beach. The cannonball, the missus & I made our way to the beach. J&T stuck by the pool for the day.

Decided on Sun Beach for our final day. I had been eyeballing the cushions on the chairs. They did not disappoint. Got settled, got my last 'ti punch for the trip, a coke for the cannonball, and an aperol spritz for the missus. We rested for a bit on the chairs, perused the menu, threw in an order and had the incredibly pleasurable surprise to meet Mbrott from the board!! Big thanks for coming over and introducing yourself and your wife. Super cool that we got to meet in person and chat. Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!
The meal came out and we opted for spring rolls, tempura style shrimp (massive shrimp), a cheeseburger for the Cannonball and a trio of tuna. All was shared and consumed quickly. After lunch the cannonball and I took a walk and a swim. Seaweed was awful yesterday. Went back and rested on the chairs for a bit.

Decided it was time to go check in, so we strolled back through the village. The missus stopped at Beachlife and got a bag and the boy got a SXM hat. Went to Yellow Sub for a drink and an app. Onion rings and calamari rings. Got back to the villa, did our check in on Jet Blue and cleaned up the house. Decided that we needed to grab some last minute pizza from BO. And I needed some of the hot oil packets to bring home. So good. Grabbed a cheese and a mushroom pizza. Hung by the pool for a bit and called it early as we knew Friday would be a long day.

Thanks to all for taking this journey with us. There will be one final post covering the travel day and an overall summary I think.

Attached Files IMG_4974.jpgIMG_4976.jpgIMG_4979.jpgIMG_4975.jpgIMG_4980.jpg