Aloha,
Pre covid I would go to Hawaii, all islands, for business. Your #1 would also be my #1 suggestion, have only done it once but it was a very somber experience that I would suggest everybody visit at least once. As for Helicopter tours, of all things I have yet to do one but if I did my first choice would likely be on Kauai to go to the waterfalls. My second choice for a Helicopter tour would likely be on the Big Island (Hawaii) to go over the volcanic areas. Do note that weather will have a big impact on about any activity and especially anything involving a helicopter and where it can go. I have not done a cruise around Hawaii.

I don't know how much time you will have at each stop so hard to make suggestions. Do know that Honolulu has the second worst traffic in the US, and if you plan any travel near Honolulu between 2:30pm and 6:30pm be prepared to sit in traffic. Don't miss your ship! The Big Island is big, all the other islands would fit on Hawaii and it has all but I think two climate zones. From snow to desert.

I prefer the Caribbean, even though Hawaii is a tax deduction for my business and a lot easier to get there, if you are going to make the trip to Hawaii I would add as many extra days as you are able. I am scheduled to be back in Waikiki in early Sept, my first trip back since Covid.

I will try to follow this, and note that if you want to find some of the best Koa Furniture makers let me know, I know the two best in Hawaii. One on Kauai and one on the north end of the Big Island.
Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat