The weather is pretty nice this morning and the winds have died down a bit! joy

The morning was spent on beautiful Baie Rouge. Marc ventured into the ocean and declared it was a bit rough. The waves weren't so bad, but the undertow was strong and the incline too steep for a short person like me. So I happily spent time reading on the beach and enjoying the views over to Anguilla. It was nice to see quite a few people on the beach.

We drove to Sun Pharmacy in Marigot to make an appointment for next week's covid tests, but they do not take appointments. The cost for the test is a very reasonable $22.00 per person.

The original plan for lunch was at Bistro Nu, but they're closed on Saturday and Sunday. We drove over to the Marigot Marina, and after reading the specials board, selected La Petite Auberge Des Isles as the restaurant. Our server was friendly and her service was great. Food selections consisted of a Ham and Cheese Sandwich & Fries for Marc and Escargot and Orient Salad for Jo. We shared a bottle of Cote du Rhone. Everything was excellent and reasonably priced.

Back at BSV we chatted with a few nice folks while relaxing in the pool. It’s a Saturday and the airport was busy. It was a little noisy at times, but we don’t mind it.
I took a short nap on the porch and then we drove to The Palms to meet with friends for Happy Hour.

It was another wonderful day in SXM!

Attached Files P5140008.JPGP5140009.JPGP5140010.JPGP5140011.JPG

Jo-

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.