|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
15 members (Rumlover, Compskier, MamaB, SeeDiver, JAE, 48ref, lovemysxm, JandIrene, Rover, Dan58, 5 invisible),
388
guests, and
176
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 16
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 16 |
We are 4 arriving on Saturday. We have never had a problem with ferry tickets but apparently this time, we waited too long to pull the trigger. We were hoping to be on the 2:30 from CM to Tortola (now sold out). We were told we could get on standby and would probably be able to get on. If not, there is the 5 o'clock. So, do we wait until we get there to see what's available. Because they are two different operators, if we buy the 5 o'clock, I would doubt that they are refundable or transferrable. Water taxi is a little rich for our blood. Any other suggestions/experience? Thank you.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|