Originally Posted by dave_261
I sincerely apologize for yet another post on this topic! Been following along on this awesome message board since planning our trip, and now I just want to make sure I have this right as we leave next week:

Notes:
- All parties vaccinated
- Traveling US-USVI-BVI (just 1 night in USVI before ferry to Tortola)

Do I have the current process understood:
Going US-USVI-BVI:
- Take emed test 2 days before travel, to be prepared to show to USVI-BVI ferry, plus entry into BVI

Going BVI-USVI-US
- NOTHING required (although I do read reports that some ferry operators could still ask for a test result)??

Thanks so much for confirming.

Just to be clear, take your eMed test within 2 days of arrival, not travel. Personally, I'd take it in STT if possible to give some buffer. In the perfect world, get an unproctored version from CVS and take the day before travel to be sure you're negative and not likely to get stuck in STT, then do the proctored one in STT for your arrival test. Probably overkill, but pretty cheap insurance.

Also note, the BVI Port authority still has a mask mandate for their buildings so be prepared. I think the ferry companies are requiring masks on board too.

I'm trying to keep track as I visit places. So far, masks optional at Tico, RiteWay, and Caribbean Cellars.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com