Made our hotel reservations at BSV over a year ago and our airline reservations as soon as they became available for booking.

It has been a constant stream of issues for the last five months as to whether or not this trip would actually happen but as of 10:30 this morning - we are good to go.

We’re able to shift our hotel by a few days and able to book free r/t JB tickets. We had to book three nights at an alternative destination jic BSV didn’t clear our dates which we did only to ultimately have the hotel go into default. Our regular airport driver was only available one way and then developed Covid but thankfully, is beyond quarantine now and is able to accommodate us r/t to and from JFK. And then there were a few health issues that popped up. All this plus, until a week ago I was sweating out the EHAS apps since I’d never done them myself before and each trip there a few new wrinkles for the very experienced traveler who did them for me. But she persevered as she always does.

So very sorry the person ahead of us had to cancel their trip but it helped make everything work for us. Our sincere thanks to the Mascarins, owners of BSV, for working with us as well as to the BSVN guests who helped us get our dates cleared at BSV. Having to relocate after a few days would have been a nuisance but better than cancelling our trip completely. And we are pretty sure we’ll get our monies refunded from the ElZafiro debacle.

All things in time. You just have to believe……..🙂🙂

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."