|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,102
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 721
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
9 members (rick s, JandIrene, gissmo2, robmoo12, triciatn, Zanshin, SeeDiver, Caribob, Rumlover),
485
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2902
08/10/2004 02:05 PM
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,552
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,552 |
Well I have yet to put a trip report together, nor have I taken a single inch of movie footage off my digital cam, but I have FINALLY gotten my trip pictures up on webshots. (Most are not named yet....I'm working on it, I'm working on it.........well maybe soon I will be, but for all those with major DIF maybe these will help. So here we go Pics 1 Pics 2 Pics 3 Pics 4 Underwater 1 Underwater 2
Carolyn M/Y Cattitude
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
June Trip Pictures - FINALLY!!!!!!!
|
Carolyn
|
08/10/2004 06:05 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|