Carol..looks like the standard remodel they've done from what I can see..the "big change" I've noticed was pointed out when we were doing the check-in walk thru..they leveled out that little drop off in the floor between the living area and the front area where the skylight and dining table sit. Yes, I would say it's cruisers that are hanging at Zafiro beach. No chairs, etc...just what they can carry. Zafiro was selling beach excursions to the cruise ships back when open, so perhaps picked up on it in a blog or something. I was in awe of the drivers that could get those full size busses back to Zafiro, especially with the folks that park their cars along that already narrow road. There's a really nice BMW parked along there all the time, and between the garbage trucks and the honey wagons that roll back and forth thru there, the owner must not have much regard for it.

Also..from just passed the Maho area, along the golf course and all the way to the road up to the medical college they have a very deep ditch dug for utility work. There are several new trenches across the road too, and they've just tossed dirt in the pavement cuts. The rain and traffic are rutting them, and you're left with a very sharp pavement transition that could easily blow a tire or bend a rim. Be careful if you're on island or about to be.

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came." ~ John F. Kennedy