I woke up at 1 am on this day, for a total of 10 hours sleep over the last 3 three nights, plus a few cat naps on the flight to SXM. As we had nothing planned for the day sleeplessness didn’t seem to affect me. I did get a good 8 hours in last night. Feeling good.

We made a bakery run, selecting croissants, a baguette some Palmiers and chocolate cookies. Great way to start off an idle day. Lunch was at Fleur de Sel, to the right of SuperU in Hope Estate. They offer daily lunch specials as well as their formula lunches, sort of similar to Le Taitu’s lunch offerings.

We received our delayed bags around 8 PM. AA has a pretty good tracking system for delayed bags—they could just use a better customer interface (as if this is any breaking news). Still, I needed a fresh shirt in the morning and a swimsuit later on, so I believe my gift shop purchase is reimbursable.

Yesterday was mussels' day at Sunset Café, so I reserved 2 orders of bouchots for today’s lunch, as eating those mussels, accompanied by a bottle of Sav Blanc, overlooking the water with Creole Rock and Anguilla in the background, is what I imagine Heaven is like.

Attached Files IMG_0771.jpgIMG_0770.jpg