Hi there.
Well, it appears that March 31-April 7, we can not find one flight without 2 stops and the prices are wayyyyy high.....like 11 hours and pay well over 1200.00! I was able to find a sunwing flight, from March 30-April 6, which would work if we had to. Just have to find accomodation for one night (march 30) and then move into RP on March 31,,,our stay there is through an RCI exchange that has been paid for a long time ago and will expire end of May if we dont use it. The travel agent tells me that a lot of airlines are not flying from Ontario to SXM as much as there was just not the demand?? Maybe because most do not do a package, like All inclusive? I know there is a small hotel very close to Royal Palm near the liquor store, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it.....any suggestions for a one night stay on March 30, if we have to take the flight and arrive a night prior to our reserved stay at Royal Palm (March 31-April 7)
Guess the entire Covid situation has backed up travellers and now everyone is moving....

Randy and Meg Young