|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
12 members (DavidMartha, Susieville, caribmichael, BuffaloBob, JeanneB, SXMFOX, oeastcoast, BillDauterive, kaba, 3 invisible),
395
guests, and
43
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109 Likes: 5 |
I am booked on a return flight EIS-MIA-MCO on 6/14. I was able to book on the AA website without issue. Our outbound flight MCO-SJU-EIS was booked through JetBlue due to preferred flight times.
On my AA flight confirmation, it does say "subject to government approval", but given the BVI government's stated desire for direct flights to the continental US, I am hopeful there won't be any issues on this front. Wishful thinking maybe?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|