|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
18 members (steve74, campers20, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, SAS, Anniemas, EllenL, lovemysxm, davidandsusannj, 3 invisible),
404
guests, and
138
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
You captured the feeling so many of us share for the BVI perfectly. Our best memories come from the people and stories we have accumulated over the years. It always feels like coming home when we return. We have so many friends and family we would love to share it with but I am just not sure they would "get it" like we do.
The last time we stayed on STJ was probably our last. It is a gorgeous island that has been descended upon like locusts. If I wanted my vacation to feel like that I would just go on a cruise. I will carry my fond memories of 20+ years ago with me and that will be enough.
I am SO glad you loved Leverick. We always say it doesn't get the love it deserves. When land based, the N. Sound really ends up being a fantastic location for so many things.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|