Bringing up an old thread about Moulin Fou to piggy back off of. We ate there in Jan 2020 and had a wonderful evening. Everything was perfect form the food to the service, the whole thing was amazing.
Just went back a few nights ago and, the food was good but the service, not so good. They had a 17 top party and didn't really take good care of us. After the waiter took our order in a rush, we never saw him at our table again.
The runner brought out another table's food and placed it on our table. I said, um, that's not our food.
Then when he brought our food, he gave my plate to my husband, and vice versa. We were approached by 3 other people for the rest of the night, none of them our original waiter. it felt discombobulated and like we were inconveniencing them.
Not the END OF THE WORLD but I dunno. I remember really good service the first time we went and this was sad.
I know a 17 person party is way more important than 2 people but still. It was my birthday and we felt ignored. Was hoping for a repeat of the wonderful original meal we had there. I wonder if they'll ever get it back together?