Originally Posted by foreversxm
Carol. Absolutely agree as many other opinions people have negative comments about sxm for good reasons. We have been coming to sxm for 36 years and love most things about the island as I do my home city. Fortunately those that really know sxm understand people’s opinions and frustrations. Like the politics, airport , roads etc. Some opinions are just wrong and obviously self serving hits and needs to be called out as such. Otherwise you will a lot of bad misinformation. Again , yes IMO

Well, let's see. I think your opinion is wrong. Is that fair? Nope. Opinions are just that, opinions, and they can't be wrong or right. I have stated my experience at Mary's Boon, and as others who were with me on that day (and on another day prior to that) have stated, it was terrible. That's why I asked JD what his experience was, because I truly want to find a place on Simpson Bay Beach that we would enjoy. Nothing at all self-serving about my stating my experience, unless wanting to find a great spot on that beach is self-serving.

As to other places, all you have to do is look at my posts, and you will find that I actually have very little negative to say about most everywhere on the island, and a lot of positive reviews. No, I haven't been coming for 36 years like you have, but for close to twenty, so I do know the island well. I understand that any place can have a bad day, and I do always give them more than one chance to change my mind.