From the time that the wheels touched the runway to the time we were standing at our rental car with Grand Dad Lesley was 30 minutes!!!!! We were the first big plane in today and parked at the right end of the terminal right by the entrance to arrivals, so no bus required!!!! We were seated in row 1 A and C (no B) so we were the first off the plane and walked into Immigration and it was EMPTY. I quickly went through the maze and I was first in line and the Immigration officer looked at our passports and we were done. The xray machine was not operating so right out the door to be greeted by Lesley.
Now this did not come without a price. We were picked up by our limo at 2am in the morning for the 1 hour drive to Toronto for a 6:30am flight and now we are so tired at 5:30pm we are going to shower and walk over to the Greenhouse or Buccaneer for a lite dinner and back to the Villa at Flamingo and crash.
Lesley presented us with a brand new Toyota Yaris with 47km on it, personally I prefer a "seasoned" car but this is nice.
I took a pic of the new jetway from the plane, just seeing them on the tarmac was a rush!!! A pic of my wife in an empty baggage carousel area is a keeper.
And a pic of Saba so clear and St Kitts and Nevis were easily visible today.
No doubt more to come but I'm hungry.

Attached Files 20230326_105909.jpg20230326_110646.jpg20230326_110651.jpg20230326_122025.jpg